For the Bioremediation of Hydrocarbons in soil or water
- Clean-up for oil, gasoline, BTEX, lubrication oils, fuel oils, hydraulic fluids, diesel or coal tar spills
- 25lbs Treats 75 to 125 cubic yards of moderately contaminated soil
- Includes petrophillic microbes on a bran substrate
- 5 billion CFU per gram
- Contains no chemicals or solvents
- Safe - easy to use, mix with water and apply to spill
PETRO-CLEAR for hydrocarbonsis a highly concentrated, bacterial product for industrial use on the remediation of hydrocarbon spills. This high quality concentrated product ( 5 billion CFU per gram) comes as a dry bran powder, in a 25 lb. Plastic pail.
Soil Applications: Use 1-2 lb.PETRO-CLEAR for hydrocarbons mixed in 5 gallons of un-chlorinated water, use 1 to 2 gallons of the supernat, per cubic yard of soil / fuel oil. Apply with nutrients as directed. For full instructions - see Product Info page.
Additional Product information - PETRO-CLEAR for hydrocarbons
Sold in a plastic 5 gallon pail.
| PETRO-CLEAR for hydrocarbons - 25lbs. of microbes 5 billion CFU/gram
|USD$485.00 plus $35.00 ground shipping
|| USA mainland only
|CAD$630.50 plus $75.00 ground shipping
||Canadian orders -Please call
Office hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM to 7 PM (Pacific Time) (250) 277-1503
Available only for the mainland USA and Canada. For service with other countries, please contact us directly.
Orders are sent via Fed-Ex Ground and can take 7 to 10 days, depending upon your location.